5 Reasons to Convince Your Boss to Let you go to #INBOUND15
Inbound 2015 is only three months away, but there is still time to grab your ticket. Need a little help convincing your boss to let you go to the greatest conference ever? We'll give you some tools to keep in your back pocket to help you convince your boss to let you attend.
- Industry-specific speakers. There will be presenters and attendees from hundreds of different industries at Inbound. There will be everything from marketing for higher education to big corporations marketing in a B2B environment to small businesses to inbound marketing for churches and non-profits. So, most likely you will learn how inbound marketing and closed-loop marketing is positively affecting businesses directly in your industry. You will also pick up tools and tips along the way.
- Marketing automation saves money. Although it costs money to get to Inbound15, it will save you time and, therefore, money if you adopt inbound marketing and use the HubSpot Marketing automation platform. The analytics that HubSpot provides give you a daily deep dive into your marketing efforts and how they are contributing to your bottom line. Mention this to your boss. Bosses love analytics...and the end result of money savings!
- Marketing takeaways to apply immediately. Whether or not you invest in the platform itself, you will learn so many things at the conference, many of which that you will be able to apply right away. Whether it's a certain principle that changes the way you market your company or a simple idea that sparks new ideas for your social media posts, you will gain a ton of knowledge to bring home and show your team and your boss right away.
- Chance to network with others in your industry. There will be thousands of people at Inbound 2015 and, most likely, several in your industry trying to learn new things as well. This is a chance to network with them and see what they are up to. Just a side note – if your competition is doing inbound marketing, or even thinking about it, the're light years ahead of companies that aren't.
- Learn from industry leaders & product demos. Inbound 2015 is an great opportunity to mingle with industry leaders and see product demonstrations of brand new marketing methods and tools. You'll be able to tap into the pulse of the marketing world and learn about trends and best practices, which will improve the quality your work. Having the inside scoop regarding new products and approaches will definitely give your company and edge, which your boss is sure to appreciate.
Though Inbound 2015 is a bit of an investment, participating in the conference allows you to learn from excellent speakers, learn new marketing methods and approaches, network with marketers, advertising firms, and others in your field, and witness brand new product demonstrations. All of these will improve the quality of your content and knowledge of technology, as well as provide inspiration to innovate and come up with bold new ideas yourself. Finally, marketing automation saves tons of cash and time, if you adopt the HubSpot Marketing Automation platform. So there you have it, a comprehensive (and quite compelling) list of reasons why your boss should be happy to send you to Inbound 2015!
Image courtesy of unsplashed.com